Cleanseal Partition System
The cleanseal system is a fully relocatable, insulated , double skin monobloc system consisting of prefabricated panel elements with a single line connection for fast and secure installation.
All products are manufactured under organised quality assured controls to +/- 0.4mm precision, utilising the latest AMADA machinery.
Norwood's Cleanseal Systems
- Two-sided partition, 60mm and 57mm.
- Pre-formed steel panels with a Foodsafe Laminate on a galvanised substrate bonded to mineral wool or paper honeycomb core.
- ISO Class 5, 6, 7 and 8 - Note: Class 1 and 2 possible subject to further discussions.
- Double-glazed consisting of 6.4mm laminated glass or 6mm toughened glass flush with panel face.
- Spread of Flame - Class O (BS: 476-6 & 7)
- 60mm - 30 min integrity (BS EN: 1364-1)
- 60mm - 41dB.
- Medium Duty (BS: 5234)
- 1.5kN crowd pressure
- 60mm - 0.52W/(m²K) Mineral wool core
- 60mm - 2.0W/(m²K) Paper honeycomb core
Air Leakage: ?
Details and Tolerances:
- Head Fixing: Telescopic steel section ceiling fixed.
- Deflection Allowance: +/- 15.0mm.
- Wall/ Vertical Structure: Adjustable steel profiles.
- Skirting or Recessed base to allow for floor vinyl to finish flush with panel face.
- Joint Treatment: Flush push in dry PVC gasket.