Epoxy powder coated mild steel facing skins, bonded to a paper honeycomb core.
norwood's steel doors
- One piece fully welded flush frame, which is manufactured in 1.2mm galvanised steel.
- 44mm thick steel leaf with a honeycomb bonded core, fully sealed all round and manufactured in 1.2mm galvanised steel.
- Fully flush double glazed units with either 6.4mm laminated glass or 6mm toughened glass.
- All steel frames and leaves are factory finished in high epoxy polyester powder coating, applied at 18-20 microns dry film thickness over 4-6 microns of anti-corrosive primer as supplied by BASF. The gloss level will be 35% +/- 5% depending on substrate interaction.
- Class O Spread of Flame (BS: 476-6 & 7).
- Single Door - 90/60 min insulation/ integrity.
- Double Door - 90/60 min insulation/ integrity.
- 3 No. SSA ball bearing hinges (included within the door frames) per leaf.
- SSA pull handle.
- Push plates.
- Overhaed door closers.
- project specific ironmongery can be accommodated.
- Options of single leaf or bi-parting to provide clear openings of either 900mm or up 1800mm.
Door set Options:
- Norwood doors as standard are steel however Stainless Steel, GRP, Glass and Timber doors can all be bought in and tailored to suit our system.