Mediline Glazed Partition System
The Mediline system is designed and manufactured to offer the full flexibility of a steel modular partition system, allowing each design to be bespoke to the customers' specific requirements and offers varying levels of acoustic and fire performance.
The system is completely flush whilst containing all power and data within the partition void and is easily accessible for future maintenance.
All products are manufactured under organised quality assured controls to +/- 0.4mm precision, utilising the latest AMADA machinery.
The system offers a high degree of off-site construction which guarantees a high-quality finish to consistent tolerances, whilst offering the customer an accelerated programme. It offers the end user a large degree of future flexibility as all components are demountable and relocatable.
norwood's glazed Mediline Systems
-Glazed partition, minimum 100mm as standard.
- Double glazed - inclusive of 1 No. Piece of fire rated glass and 1 No. sacrificial piece of glass.
Cleanroom Classification: ?
- ISO Class 5, 6, 7 and 8 - Note: Class 1 and 2 possible subject to further discussions.
- Flush double-glazed consisting of 6.4mm laminated glass or 6mm toughened glass.
- Installed flush with panel face.
- Fire rated system is triple glazed consisting of 23mm Pyroguard.
- Spread of Flame - Class O (BS: 476-6 & 7)
- Framework insulated with RW5 Rockwool.
- Glazed 100 - 60/60 min insulation/ integrity
- Glazed 200 - 90/90 min inulation/ integrity
- 38dB to 49dB depending on thickness.
Structural Rating: ?
- Heavy Duty (BS: 5234)
- 3.0kN crowd pressure
U Values: ?
- MED 80 - 0.43 W/(m²K)
- MED 100 - 0.46 W/(m²K)
- MED 200 - 0.21 W/(m²K)
Air Leakage: ?
- Due to the air tightness of the Mediline system the minimum measurable air flow rate was not exceeded so leakage readings only available from 60Pa.
Details and Tolerances:
- Head Fixing: Telescopic steel section ceiling fixed (freestanding available).
- Deflection Allowance: +/- 15.0mm.
- Wall/ Vertical Structure: Adjustable steel profiles.
- Skirting or Recessed base to allow for floor vinyl to finish flush with panel face.
- Joint Treatment: Silicone or flush push in dry PVC gasket.