Mediline Partition System
The Mediline system is designed and manufactured to offer the full flexibility of a steel modular partition system, allowing each design to be bespoke to the customers' specific requirements and offers varying levels of acoustic and fire performance.
A fully demountable and relocatable double skin bi-panel system, consisting of prefabricated panels which friction lock to a galvanised framework for fast secure installation. A telescopic head channel, adjustable base track and a range of abutment details allow connection to the building structure.
The system is completely flush whilst containing all power and data within the partition void and is easily accessible for future maintenance.
All products are manufactured under organised quality assured controls to +/- 0.4mm precision, utilising the latest AMADA machinery.
The system offers a high degree of off-site construction which guarantees a high-quality finish to consistent tolerances, whilst offering the customer an accelerated programme. It offers the end user a large degree of future flexibility as all components are demountable and relocatable.
The Mediline system can be tailored to suit individual requirements with panel widths manufactured to bespoke module sizes, 1000mm modules being Norwood's standard size.
norwood's Mediline Systems
80mm thick Bi-panel partition system.
100mm thick Bi-panel partition system.
150mm thick Bi-panel partition system.
200mm thick Bi-panel system.
- Two-sided partition, minimum 60mm to various.
- Pre-formed steel panels with a Foodsafe laminate on a galvanised substrate, with a bonded backing of plasterboard.
- Various colours available, samples and data sheets can be sent on request.
- ISO Class 5, 6, 7 and 8 - Note: Cclass 1 and 2 possible subject to further discussions.
- Spread of Flame - Class O (BS: 476-6 & 7)
- 40dB to 54dB depending on insulation type.
- Heavy Duty (BS: 5234)
- 3.0kN crowd pressure
- MED 80 - 0.43 W/(m²K)
- MED 100 - 0.46 W/(m²K)
- MED 150 - 0.26 W/(m²K)
- MED 200 - 0.21 W/(m²K)
- Due to the air tightness of the Mediline system the minimum measurable air flow rate was not exceeded so leakage readings only available from 60Pa.
Details and Tolerances:
- No core materials to panel void unless fire rated.
- Head Fixing: Telescopic steel section ceiling fixed (freestanding available).
- Deflection Allowance: +/- 15.0mm.
- Wall/ Vertical Structure: Adjustable steel profiles.
- Skirting or Recessed base to allow for floor vinyl to finish flush with panel face.
- Joint Treatment: Silicone or flush push in dry PVC gasket.