Mediline Wall Lining System
The Mediline system is designed and manufactured to offer the full flexibility of a steel modular partition system, allowing each design to be bespoke to the customers' specific requirements.
The system is completely flush whilst containing all power and data within the partition void and is easily accessible for future maintenance.
All products are manufactured under organised quality assured controls to +/- 0.4mm precision, utilising the latest AMADA machinery.
The system offers a high degree of off-site construction which guarantees a high-quality finish to consistent tolerances, whilst offering the customer an accelerated programme. It offers the end user a large degree of future flexibility as all components are demountable and relocatable.
- Single skin wall liner, 35-87mm
- Pre-formed steel panels with a Foodsafe Laminate on a galvanised substrate with a bonded backing of plasterboard.
- ISO Class 5, 6, 7 and 8 - Note: Class 1 and 2 possible subject to further discussions.
- Spread of Flame - Class O (BS: 476-6 & 7)
- Due to the air tightness of the Mediline system the minimum measurable air flow rate was not exceeded so leakage readings only available from 60Pa.
Details and Tolerances:
- Head Fixing: Telescopic steel section ceiling fixed (freestanding available).
- Deflection Allowance: +/- 15.0mm.
- Wall/ Vertical Structure: Adjustable steel profiles.
- Skirting or Recessed base to allow for floor vinyl to finish flush with panel face.
- Joint Treatment: Silicone or flush push in dry PVC gasket.