- 90mm as a single-skin wall liner.
- 100mm as a standard double skin system.
- Variable expanded system - to suit project requirements.
- Pre-formed steel panels with a Foodsafe laminate on a galvanised substrate, with a bonded backing of plasterboard.
- Various colours available, samples and data sheets can be sent on request.
Cleanroom Classification: ?
- ISO Class 5, 6, 7 and 8 - Note: Class 1 and 2 possible subject to further discussions.
- Up to 51dB with the addition of Roackwool RW5.
- Heavy Duty (BS: 5234)
- 3.0kN crowd pressure
Air Leakage: ?
- Due to the air tightness of the Mediline system the minimum measurable air flow rate was not exceeded so leakage readings only available from 60Pa.
Details and Tolerances:
- No core materials to panel void unless fire rated.
- Head Fixing: Telescopic steel section ceiling fixed (freestanding available).
- Deflection Allowance: +/- 15.0mm.
- Wall/ Vertical Structure: Adjustable steel profiles.
- Skirting or Recessed base to allow for floor vinyl to finish flush with panel face.
- Joint Treatment: Silicone or flush push in dry PVC gasket.