Walk on Ceiling
The Norwood Walk on Ceiling system is designed and manufactured to offer full flexibility and the ultimate platform for maintenance of services from above. The system features prefabricated cut-outs tailored to the client's requirements, accommodating filters, lights and grills without affecting the capacity of the system. The Walk on ceiling could be utilised in various environments from clean rooms to education classrooms.
The system is designed to be fully demountable, allowing the removal of a ceiling plank without affecting other areas. It's completely flush whilst containing all power and data within the ceiling joints, which are easily accessible for future maintenance.
All products are manufactured under organised quality assured controls to +/- 0.4mm precision, utilising the latest AMADA machinery.
- 60mm - Span up to 4000mm unsupported
- 150mm - Span up to 7000mm unsupported
- Pre-formed steel panels with a Foodsafe Laminate on a galvanised substrate.
Various colours available, samples and data sheets can be sent on request.
- Available on the 150mm system, flush skylight available in various sizes.
- Installed flush with ceiling skins.
- Class O Spread of Flame (BS: 476-6 & 7).
- 0.25kN/m² UDL.
- Structural test reports available on request.
- ISO Class 5, 6, 7 and 8 - Note: Class 1 and 2 possible subject to further discussions.
- Due to the tightness of the walk on ceiling system the minimum measurable air flow rate was not exceeded so leakage readings only available from 60Pa.
Details and Tolerances:
- Aluminium or Paper/ Cardboard honeycomb cores available.
- Unsupported or supported from above.
- Test report available for ceiling deflections.
- Standard module widths are 1000mm but panels can be tailored to suit the client's specifications.
- Joint Treatment: silicone or flush push in dry PVC gasket.